Extra Cheese Please Pizza 12"
|Revision Date:||Feb 26, 2017|
|Availability:||Ala Carte, IRD|
Convection oven: set to low fan, 450°F.
Deck oven: Set to 450°F.
TurboChef or Similar Oven: click here for instructions.
All food handlers are required to follow all food safety brand standards and comply with all food handling procedures as noted in the ECOSURE audit program.
|1||each||Rich's pizza crust - 12"|
|2||oz.||San Marzano tomato pizza sauce|
|2||oz.||Mozzarella pizza blend cheese|
|½||oz.||Parmesan cheese grated|
|3||ea.||Fresh tomato slices|
- Pizza Peel
- Pizza Knife
- Cutting board
- Convention or Deck Oven
- Place frozen crust, breadcrumb side down on the pizza peel, stone or screen (with pan release).
- Place sauce in the center of crust and using the back of the spoodle, spread the sauce around the crust leaving a 1 inch border at the end of the crust.
- Top with the cheese and tomatoes, spreading evenly around the crust. Top with pepperoni if Guest requests.
- Bake for 8-11 minutes or until cheese melts and crust turns golden brown.
- Let pizza rest for 1 minute before cutting.