BBQ Chicken Flatbread
|Revision Date:||Feb 26, 2017|
|Availability:||Ala Carte, IRD|
Preheated combi oven set to convection, low fan, 500°F with overturned sheet tray on a rack.
All food handlers are required to follow all food safety brand standards and comply with all food handling procedures as noted in the ECOSURE audit program.
|1||each||Flatbread crust, thawed|
|3||oz.||Whiskey Soy BBQ Sauce|
|1||oz.||Fontina Cheese, Shredded|
|¾||oz.||Red onion, quartered, 1/16" slices|
|2||oz.||Cuisine Solutions grilled chicken breast, sliced ¼" x 3"|
|¾||oz.||Smoked gouda cheese, shredded|
|¼||oz.||Scallions, ¼" x 1" bias cut slices|
|Cornmeal, As needed|
- Portion Scale
- Pizza Peel
- 2 oz. Spoodle
- Sheet Tray
- Squeeze bottle with BBQ sauce
- Pizza Cutter
- Sprinkle pizza peel with cornmeal and top with flatbread crust.
- Build flatbread as follows, sprinkling ingredients evenly over the surface of dough:
- 2 fl. oz. whiskey soy bbq sauce spread evenly with flat side of spoodle
- Parmesan cheese
- Fontina cheese
- ½ oz. red onion
- Slide flatbread into oven on top of overturned sheet tray. Bake for 3 minutes.
- Using pizza peel, remove flatbread from the oven, sprinkle on smoked gouda, then return flatbread to the oven and bake for 1 minute.
- Using pizza peel remove flatbread from oven and place on service peel.
- Top with arugula, scallions, ¼ oz. red onion, then drizzle with remaining 1 fl. oz. whiskey soy bbq sauce over top. Serve immediately. Servers to cut according to diagram in front of Guest with pizza cutter.