BBQ Glazed Salmon
|Revision Date:||Feb 26, 2017|
|Availability:||Ala Carte, IRD|
Preheated combination oven set to convection, low fan, 350°F
All food handlers are required to follow all food safety brand standards and comply with all food handling procedures as noted in the ECOSURE audit program.
|1||ea.||Cuisine Solutions Grilled Salmon, thawed|
|1½||fl. oz.||Orange-BBQ Glaze|
|1||tsp.||Sesame seeds, toasted|
|1||each||Grilled orange wedge|
|Olive oil as needed|
|Sea salt as needed|
- Portion Scale
- Measuring Spoons
- Sizzle Platter
- Olive Oil in Squeeze Bottle
- 1 oz. Ladle
- Sauté Pan
- Lightly oil a sizzle platter and place salmon on it. Ladle 1 oz. orange- BBQ glaze over salmon. Place pile of roasted carrots next to salmon on sizzle platter and drizzle with olive oil. Place sizzle platter in oven for 7 minutes, roast until heated thoroughly.
- Place sauté pan over medium heat and add 1 Tbsp. olive oil. When oil is hot, but not smoking, add spinach and a pinch of sea salt, stirring until spinach is completely wilted. Remove from heat, stir in sesame oil and sesame seeds.
- Remove salmon and carrots from oven.
- Plate as shown in photo:
- Sesame spinach
- Roasted carrots
- Drizzle over entire plate additional 1/2 oz. orange-BBQ glaze
- Grilled orange
- Curly scallions
- Pinch of toasted sesame seeds
- Serve immediately.