Greek Grilled Chicken Bowl
|Revision Date:||Feb 26, 2017|
|Availability:||Ala Carte, IRD|
Preheated combi oven set to convection, low fan, 350°F.
All food handlers are required to follow all food safety brand standards and comply with all food handling procedures as noted in the ECOSURE audit program.
|1||each||Cuisine Solutions Grilled Chicken Breast, thawed|
|8||oz.||Cuisine Solutions Quinoa Blend|
|1½||fl. oz.||Lemon-Oregano Vinaigrette|
|2||oz.||Roasted cherry tomatoes|
|1½||oz.||Cucumber, Euro, seeded, ½" dice|
|1||oz.||Feta cheese, crumbled|
|1||oz.||Grilled red onions|
|1||tsp.||Dill, fresh, rough chop|
|Olive oil, as needed|
|Water, as needed|
- Portion Scale
- Sizzle Platter
- Olive Oil in Squeeze Bottle
- Sauté Pan
- Lightly oil a sizzle platter and place chicken on it. Place piles of roasted tomatoes and grilled red onions next to chicken on sizzle platter, and drizzle olive oil over everything. Place sizzle platter in oven for 7 minutes, roast until heated thoroughly.
- Place sauté pan over medium heat, add 2 Tbsp. water and the quinoa. Heat thoroughly, stirring occasionally. When hot, stir in lemon-oregano vinaigrette. Remove from heat and spoon into center of service bowl.
- Remove chicken and vegetables from oven. Slice chicken breast on bias 1/2". Transfer to bowl and shingle in a line following curve of bowl.
- Plate as shown in photo (piles of each item over quinoa):
- Roasted cherry tomatoes
- Kalamata olives
- Grilled red onion
- Dill tzatziki
- Garnish with dill and serve immediately.