|Shelf Life:||3 days with refrigeration|
|Revision Date:||Mar 7, 2017|
All food handlers are required to follow all food safety brand standards and comply with all food handling procedures as noted in the ECOSURE audit program.
|4||each||Cucumber, Euro, peeled, seeded, grated|
|1||tbsp.||Roasted Garlic Purée|
|¼||cup||Lemon Juice, Fresh|
|1||tsp.||Black pepper, fresh ground|
- Liquid Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Handheld Grater
- Rubber Spatula
- Mixing Bowls
- Storage Containers
- Line sieve with double layer of cheesecloth, set over bowl with 2 inches of clearance between.
- Spread yogurt over cheesecloth, cover all with plastic wrap and place under refrigeration. Allow yogurt to drain overnight.
- The next day in a separate bowl toss grated cucumber with salt and allow to sit at room temperature for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, rinse cucumber under cool water and squeeze as dry as possible.
- Remove yogurt from refrigerator, discard liquid, and scrape drained yogurt from cheesecloth into mixing bowl.
- In mixing bowl with drained yogurt add prepared cucumber, roasted garlic puree, lemon juice, dill, and ground black pepper, mix until thoroughly combined. Taste and add more salt if necessary.
- Transfer to a storage container, cover, label and store in the refrigerator.