BKB Cuban Sandwich
|Revision Date:||Feb 26, 2017|
|Availability:||Ala Carte, IRD|
Preheated combi oven set to convection, low fan, 500°F
All food handlers are required to follow all food safety brand standards and comply with all food handling procedures as noted in the ECOSURE audit program.
|1||ea.||Prepped Cuban Sandwich|
|1½||oz.||Mojo Pickled Apples and Onions|
|Vegetable Oil Spray, As Needed|
- Remove plastic wrap from prepped Cuban sandwich.
- Remove and invert crown of sandwich. Squeeze apple mustard on inside of bread. Place pickles evenly over top of prosciutto on sandwich. Top sandwich with with bread.
- Spray top and bottom of sandwich with oil spray. Place sandwich between 2 sizzle platters and press down to flatten sandwich. Place in oven. Bake until sandwich is completely hot all the way through and cheese is melted, 7 minutes.
- Remove sizzle plates, place sandwich on cutting board, pick, and slice on diagonal as shown in photo
- Place on craft paper lined wood board as shown in photo. along with guest's chosen side.