|Shelf Life:||1 month frozen, 3 days under refrigeration|
|Revision Date:||Feb 26, 2017|
|3||lbs.||Cuisine Solutions Crab Cakes, 1 sleeve (12 ea.) thawed|
|as needed||Panko breadcrumbs|
|as needed||Potato starch|
- Stainless steel mixing bowls
- Parchment paper
- Sheet tray
- Foodservice gloves
- Place some potato starch in one mixing bowl, and the panko breadcrumbs in another mixing bowl. Line the sheet tray with the parchment.
- Working in batches divide each crab cake into 6 equal size pieces. Roll each piece into a tot shaped cylinder.
- Toss the tots in the potato starch and knock off the excess, transfer to the panko breadcrumbs and ensure that each tot is evenly covered with the panko. Transfer the 6 tots to the parchment lined sheet tray.
- Repeat process with remaining crab cakes.
- Wrap the sheet tray in plastic wrap completely and place in freezer.