|Shelf Life:||3 days with refrigeration, 1 month frozen|
|Portion/Serving:||100 individual ribs|
|Revision Date:||Mar 6, 2017|
Preheated combi oven set to combi, 100% humidity, ½ fan, 250°F.
All food handlers are required to follow all food safety brand standards and comply with all food handling procedures as noted in the ECOSURE audit program.
|40||lbs.||Ribs, baby back, thawed, membrane peeled (4 lb. average per rack)|
- Portion Scale
- Sheet Trays
- Stainless Steel Mixing Bowls
- Basting Brush
- Lay all the racks of ribs out in a single layer on the racks set over sheet trays. Season all of the ribs evenly on the tops and bottoms with the salt. Allow the ribs to stand at room temperature for 10 minutes.
- In the bowl combine the molasses and liquid smoke, whisk until combined.
- Once ribs have absorbed salt for 10 minutes use the brush to brush the molasses mixture over the tops and bottoms of all the ribs.
- Evenly sprinkle over the tops and bottoms of the ribs with the BBQ seasoning.
- Place ribs in the oven and cook for 90 minutes, turning each tray 180°F around halfway through cook time.
- Remove ribs from oven allow to chill completely under refrigeration. (If more ribs are made more than will be consumed in 3 days, wrap the excess tightly in plastic wrap and freeze. Thaw in the refrigerator completely before use). When cold cut into individual ribs and store in the refrigerator for service.