Creamy Smoked Tomato Soup, Bowl
|Revision Date:||Feb 26, 2017|
|Availability:||Ala Carte, IRD|
Preheated Combi Oven set to convection, low fan, 350°F
All food handlers are required to follow all food safety brand standards and comply with all food handling procedures as noted in the ECOSURE audit program.
|15||fl. oz.||Creamy Smoked Tomato Soup|
|1||tbsp.||Roasted Garlic oil|
|1||tsp.||Chives, 1" batons|
|2||each||Baguette, Bias cut, ½" x 4"|
|2||tbsp.||Gruyère style cheese, shredded|
- Sizzle Platter
- Squeeze Bottle w/Roasted Garlic Oil
- Measuring Spoons
- Sauce Pot
- Place soup in sauce pot, and place over medium heat on a burner, stirring occasionally, until soup is boiling.
- Pour soup into bowl.
- Meanwhile, drizzle each slice of bread with 1 tsp. each garlic oil and top with cheese, place on sizzle platter, bake in oven until melted and lightly golden brown.
- Place bowl of soup on paper lined wood board as shown in the photo. Place cheese bread slices alongside.
- Garnish soup with 1 tsp. of garlic oil, sprinkle with chives. Serve immediately.