Creamy Smoked Tomato Soup, Cup
|Revision Date:||Feb 26, 2017|
|Availability:||Ala Carte, IRD|
Preheated Combi Oven set to convection, low fan, 350°F
All food handlers are required to follow all food safety brand standards and comply with all food handling procedures as noted in the ECOSURE audit program.
|9||fl. oz.||Creamy smoked tomato soup|
|2||tsp.||Roasted garlic oil|
|1||tsp.||Chives, 1" batons|
|1||each||Baguette, bias cut, ½" x 4"|
|1||tbsp.||Gruyère style cheese, shredded|
- Sizzle Platter
- Squeeze Bottle w/Roasted Garlic Oil
- Measuring Spoons
- Sauce Pot
- Place soup in sauce pot, and place over medium heat on a burner, stirring occasionally, until soup is boiling.
- Pour soup into bowl.
- Meanwhile drizzle slice of bread with 1 tsp. garlic oil and top with cheese, place on sizzle platter, bake in oven until melted and lightly golden brown.
- Place bowl of soup on paper lined wood board as shown in photo. Place cheese bread slices along side.
- Garnish soup with 1 tsp. of garlic oil, sprinkle with chives. Serve immediately.