Wing Your Way Buffalo (12)
|Revision Date:||Feb 26, 2017|
|Availability:||Ala Carte, IRD|
Preheated deep fat fryer, 350°F.
All food handlers are required to follow all food safety brand standards and comply with all food handling procedures as noted in the ECOSURE audit program.
|4||fl.oz.||Buffalo wing sauce|
|5||each||Celery sticks, ¾" x 4"|
|5||each||Carrot sticks ¾"x 4"|
|4||fl.oz.||Blue cheese dressing|
|1||tbsp.||Blue cheese crumbles|
- Stainless Steel Bowl
- 2 oz. Ladle
- Place wings in fryer and fry for 5 minutes until golden brown and hot to the bone. Drain.
- Place wings in the bowl and toss with Buffalo wing sauce until coated.
- Using tongs, plate wings as shown in the photo.
- Place celery and carrot sticks along side the wings.
- Place blue cheese dressing in ramekin and top with blue cheese crumbles as shown in the photo. Serve immediately.