Wings Your Way Sweet Chili (12)
|Revision Date:||Feb 26, 2017|
|Availability:||Ala Carte, IRD|
Preheated deep fat fryer, 350°F.
All food handlers are required to follow all food safety brand standards and comply with all food handling procedures as noted in the ECOSURE audit program.
|4||fl. oz.||Sweet chili-sesame sauce|
|2||tsp.||Toasted sesame seeds|
|2||tbsp.||Scallions, bias cut, ⅛" x 1"|
- Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl
- 2 oz. Ladle
- Place wings in fryer and fry for 5 minutes until golden brown and hot to the bone. Drain.
- Place wings in the bowl and toss with sweet chili-sesame sauce until coated.
- Using tongs, plate wings as shown in the photo.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds and scallions evenly over the wings. Serve immediately.