Loaded Crab Tots
|Revision Date:||Feb 26, 2017|
|Availability:||Ala Carte, IRD|
Preheated deep fryer set to 350°F.
Preheated combi oven set to convection, low fan, 350°F.
All food handlers are required to follow all food safety brand standards and comply with all food handling procedures as noted in the ECOSURE audit program.
|6||each||Prepped crab tots, frozen|
|2||tbsp.||Old Bay Remoulade|
|1||tbsp.||Bacon bits, rendered|
|1||tsp.||Chives, 1" length batons|
|6||ea.||Fresno chilies, ⅛" slices|
- Paper Towel Lined Sizzle Platter
- Squeeze Bottle w/Remoulade
- Place frozen crab tots in deep fryer, and fry until bread crumbs are light golden brown, 3 minutes. Drain on paper towel lined sizzle platter, place in oven. Bake until centers are hot, 3 minutes.
- Place 1 tbsp. of remoulade in a pool in the center of service bowl. Remove tots from oven and place 5 tots next to each other on sauce, and 6th tot on top, as shown in photo.
- Using squeeze bottle, drizzle 1 tbsp. of remoulade over tots. Sprinkle bacon bits, chive batons, and Fresno chilies over tots as shown in photo. Serve immediately.