Mini BKB Burgers
|Revision Date:||Feb 26, 2017|
|Availability:||Ala Carte, IRD|
Preheated grill, medium/high.
All food handlers are required to follow all food safety brand standards and comply with all food handling procedures as noted in the ECOSURE audit program.
|3||each||Potato buns, mini|
|3||each||Roma tomato slice, 3/16", 2" diam|
|1||leaf||Green leaf lettuce, divided in 3|
|3||each||Red onion slice, 3/16", 2" diam|
|Vegetable oil, As needed|
|Butter flavored oil, As needed|
|Sea salt, As needed|
- Paper towel lined sizzle platter
- Metal Spatula
- Squeeze bottle w/Special Sauce
- Divide burger patty into 3 equal size portions, gently shape into mini patties larger than the buns.
- Season patties with salt. Place on lightly oiled grill. Cook to desired temperature, flipping often to achieve grill marks and even cooking.
- Divide cheese slice to 3 equal sizes and place on burger patties in final minute of grilling. Drain patties on paper towel lined sizzle platter.
- Lightly butter inside of buns and grill.
- Build burgers as shown.
- Heel of bun
- Burger patties
- Red onion
- Special sauce
- Crown of bun
- Pick each burger and place on craft paper lined wood board as shown in photo.