Wings Your Way Buffalo (6)
|Revision Date:||Feb 26, 2017|
|Availability:||Ala Carte, IRD|
Preheated Deep Fat Fryer, 350°F.
All food handlers are required to follow all food safety brand standards and comply with all food handling procedures as noted in the ECOSURE audit program.
|2||fl. oz.||Buffalo wing sauce|
|5||each||Celery Sticks, ¾" x 4"|
|5||each||Carrot Sticks, ¾" x 4"|
|2||fl. oz.||Blue Cheese Dressing|
|1||tbsp.||Blue Cheese Crumbles|
- Stainless Steel Bowl
- 2 oz. Ladle
- Place wings in fryer, fry until golden brown and hot to the bone for 5 minutes. Drain.
- Place wings in bowl and toss with Buffalo wing sauce until coated.
- Using tongs plate wings as shown in photo.
- Place celery and carrot sticks along side of wings.
- Place blue cheese dressing in ramekin and top with blue cheese crumbles as shown in photo. Serve immediately.